Discover, hunt, and capture all 100 different species of Bugsnax using a variety of contraptions and bait! Explore the diverse biomes of Snaktooth Island to track down and reunite the inhabitants of Snaxburg. Follow every lead to learn more about Lizbert’s band of misfits and the mysteries of Snaktooth Island. Stuff your new friends with Bugsnax to customize them with countless new looks.
The development studio Young Horses created a classic pair of games with the Octodad series, and now it’s back to deliver more fun with the weird and wacky Bugsnax. This time, though, the fun is more bizarre than anyone could have ever imagined. Here’s everything you need to know about Bugsnax, including when it’s coming out, what the story will be about, and more.
- Operational System: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core2 Quad Q6600 @ 2.40GHz / AMD Athlon 5350 APU
- Video Card: GeForce 920M / Radeon R9 255
- RAM Free: 6 GB
- Disk Space (HD): 7 GB Free
- Directx Version: Directx 9
- Operational System: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-8400 @ 2.80GHz / AMD Ryzen 5 1600
- Video Card: GeForce GTX 970 / Radeon RX 470
- RAM Free: 8 GB
- Disk Space (HD): 8 GB Free
- Directx Version: Directx 11