In Rebel Galaxy Outlaw A straightforward way to make money is buying a tractor beam and hoovering up everything you can. Just remember to avoid Commonwealth stations if you’re hauling contraband. If you wanna stick to the Platypus and haven’t already, buying an Afterburner is helpful. It’s default equipment only on Normal playstyle.
In Rebel Galaxy Outlaw If you’re looking for some naughty cargo for a mission, don’t go to a Commonwealth station! Most Neutral stations buy and/or sell a limited amount of contraband. Black Market stations will also buy and sell contraband. The closest one to the start of the game is in the Rockband, You can pick up an early weapon called Tracer playing pool. Check around Texas to find the opponent with it! Lightspeed skips ahead and does not require user input. Sublight speed will get you to wherever you’re going, but does require user input.
- OS: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo 2.4 GHz, AMD Athlon™ X2 2.8 GHz, or higher
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Shader model 4.0, 1GB VRam
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c-compatible, 16-bit